Christopher's Auto Parts Inc. is a family owned and operated fourth generation auto parts store located in the heart of South Philadelphia, PA. Originally conceived as an auto repair facility in the early 1920s, Christopher's morphed into an auto parts store in 1940 at the urging of Michael's sons, Rudolph and Michael Jr., to meet the public's demand for quality auto parts delivered in a timely manner.
Early on, despite times of severe depression, we were able to thrive in the auto parts business by building a loyal customer base that was keen to the hardworking, old world Italian family values that Michael Sr. and his sons adhered to. Honesty, integrity, and a commitment to customer satisfaction were the core values that our reputation was built upon and continue to ring true to this day. The torch has been passed from the late Rudolph Christopher to his five sons, but our commitment to excellence has never wavered.
Christopher's Auto Parts strives to grow and develop with the ever changing auto parts industry in order to better serve our consumers. The rapid influx of new auto parts providers and the birth of the internet may have challenged our old world philosophies, but we are committed to continuing to prove great service and satisfaction above all else.